Parents are asked that children wear the school uniform, which has been chosen in consultation with parents’ representatives to be easily purchased at moderate cost. It is regularly reviewed to ensure that all items are readily obtainable and keep in touch with modern clothing practice and fashion for children. All items, with the exception of printed t-shirt and sweatshirt, can be obtained from chain stores, supermarkets, etc. The printed t-shirts and sweatshirts are available online from Brigade.
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore dress
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan ( logo option available from Brigade)
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Royal blue gingham dress
- Grey or black tights, white, grey or black sock
In the interests of good foot development and Health and Safety we ask children to wear sensible black shoes. Plain black boots may be worn during bad weather. No open toed or strappy shoes.
- Royal blue t-shirt ( logo option available from Brigade)
- Black shorts
- Children will also require a black or navy tracksuit for outdoor games in cold weather
- Children work in bare feet for indoor PE